Wednesday 19 October 2011

Love is far

If a guy knows what a lady truely thinks of Him... maybe she has tried so hard and now thoughts are bottled up... how sad it would be if bottled up thoughts are revealed ...
Had a chat with this lady and we spoke about certain issues and here's what she said to me when we spoke about her love life.........yeah she doesn't mind me sharing I asked .. so permission granted .. If you're gonna read this, read it like it's you saying it.. then it would make more sense and more meaning to you. and urs truely tried to make it rhyme abit to add a wee bit of the poetic feel...

I sit I Look and see .. Gosh!.. He doesn't care
No hope left to spare
Love ... it don't live here
My heart's ache is hard to bare
I look at Him with a deep stare
hoping to unveil his hidden self 
Yes.. sure he knows I care
But to speak for Him, .. I can't tell
I try so hard to draw him near ..
But still he's farther  than near
that pain, I can't but feel 
I look at him and think .. Why?, How?.. did I get myself into this
make myself love one who's very different from me
One who mostimes I can't stand
but for some strange reason.. I'm drawn to 
It's quiet hard as I have experienced love from another first hand ..#sigh
I don't know I can't stand it anymore .
He's shoved me aside
now I feel so helpless 
I'm made to be loved, I'm made to be treasured, I'm made to be adored, I'm meant to be cared for
but this, he wouldn't give to me

He trys so hard to make me be like him
He trys so hard to make me do things he does
yet I refuse
cos that's  not me
simply  isn't me
I know the path which I walk today is the right one
but he's decided to walk he's own path
It's like #thinking .. two people with binded hearts, similar minds  but different objectives
how can dat work? no it can't I think I need to give myself a wake up call, prioritise
do I really want him or is there something in him I have to change
the picture is so unclear to me
I can't see it's blurry
I've tried so hard to get the image of him I've got in my head.. But I just can't
seems like the badness has overcome the good .. How is that possible?
How is that really possible.. can badness overcome good ..
I'm here thinking why are we like this?..
I try so hard to do things not to hurt him .
but what you do, you think it's love. I find myself wrapped in thoughts of him .. still I find myself hating him
How is that possible? Is it really possible?

So many questions why is this though I haven't got answers..
it helps if u know wat is going on in the guys head.. bt all the same I'm as clueless as you are

No comments:

Post a Comment