Saturday 4 February 2012

CHOICE

Woke up this morning feeling so emotional.. My heart was heavy I could hardly speak!.. I promise you when I had finished writing this my head became less cramped and my heart was relieved of it's heaviness.

Maybe I need someone to take your place
Maybe I hate feeling this way...
I can't help but dream!..
I've longed for the day I'll be yours and you be mine!
Like two heart walking side by side,
Holding hands.
Again and again I feel detached from you
I hate being the fool...My greatest fear!
Do I play the fool one last time and get the answer I seek?
It can only be love
Fused my heart with yours
Creating that spark when the energy's high
Causing my heart to skip beats....
Yet I stay alive
My tummy rumbles at the idea
Yet hunger's far from me
One thing!.. I either be the fool one last time
Or languish in my pool of tears. 

1 comment:

  1. NICE PIECE OF WORK KEEP IT GOING, more power to your elbow..xx

    ReplyDelete