Tuesday 29 May 2012

quick thought

Why put yourself in a box
why make yourself unhappy
why think of things you cannot change?
Why stay negative?
so many questions I ask myself
then I realised we are the soul architect of our problems
we know the best ways to  make ourselves unhappy
We upset ourselves with flimsy worries
either we want too much from life
or we are not putting in as much into life
Once I asked myself this question
"Am I living or existing?"
Learn to live each day as it comes
live life with meaning
live life happily
so many things in life we can't control.
change in life is inevitable
so... why worry?
As humans, staying positive is not our strongest point
you may get to a point where you feel you can't push yourself any further
you may reach that stage where you feel like giving up
why not pause for a sec.............
think about life and the worth of whatever it is you are fighting for
is it worth it?
You need to keep the faith
and live your life
cos only the living live life.. :P... hehehe


Mere thoughts of mine .. :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment