Wednesday 18 May 2011

I love you

*****It's so funny how people have misused dis lovely line .... ain't it funny how every Tom, Dick and Harry comes up to u and spits this line?... here is what I've got to say

I love you
Hmmm what a phrase
From the depths of my being I care
Hmmm what sentiments
My world is incomplete without you
Hmmm what flattery
Would you let me into your life please?
Hmmm what politeness
You are the best thing that ever happened to me
Now you're making me feel special
Easily, we are swayed by these soft words of "love"
nah.. ain't a crime.... with the right person it could be good ...
causing that heart of yours to melt at each utterance and slowly releasing peace
but with the wrong person....hmmmm it could be too late mostly if you've fallen so helplessly
hence we make room for the so called "love"
instead of having a good life, we end up containing love's excesses....
hoping to overcome all ...
Mind you, dont ever sit there wondering if theres anything like love(one thing everyone craves for)
Love is not far away it's only waiting to be discovered... don't ask me how.. cause we've all got that wee voice on the inside which most times we try to hush!.. but might just have the right answers to our dusty worries......
merely thoughts of mine.. take it however way you want...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment