Wednesday 18 May 2011

Smoking

******This is me thinking.. was sitting at the bus stop when dis junky stood beside me and smoked his life away ....

Dude!! u say you are no smoker....no I ain't...
so why are u sniffing his fag fume?..man!
he's standing right in front of me there's hardly nothing I can do...Ohhh shut up u SMOKE!!

Second hand smoking is terrible..
Innocent pips pure inhale stinking fumes helplessly..
man ur nose ain't gotta filter .. bt his fag sure does!..
silly pips proper endandering both their health and other's around ...kmt!
the classiest way to death is smoking
ahahhhhh! you're the man with the fag.. walking with full on swag.. fag on point in ur mouth !
yeah on you go.. you smoke the fag.. You DIE ain't no two ways about it.. simples!


No comments:

Post a Comment