Tuesday 24 July 2012

last time!

I felt this way this week .buhhhh it's all gone with the wind!!!!!!.. forever!!!!!!... ...

Oh for one i know I'm not perfect 
Not a perfect woman 
With a perfect heart 
Nor do i have a perfect smile
 or perfect thought 
You've taken me just the way I am
"Just a lady"
 Even in my darkest moments
 You stand firm
 You hold me close so much
 I feel our hearts twined!
 You hear my every word 
And with your all you bring help
You radiate love
 I feel enraptured as i dwell in my thoughts of you
 I push you away yet you draw me neigh
 I go faraway yet you find me
 Like one who's lost that with makes him whole that's what you are
 My heart this day yearns to reach perfection just for you 
My soul crys for the peace I once knew 
My spirit calls for your smile which sets dat pedestal of joy in my heart
 This time my love would flow like the gentle wind.. 
Reach out to you and keep you for me
 My eyes would not water for i know you'll stay beside me 
I plead for God's love to touch this heart of mine
 Heal it and bring me fully to you
 Because you are the best 
And my best is all I want to give!..

No comments:

Post a Comment