Sunday 22 July 2012

Just something before I go to bed.. dnt really knw if it's true to you.. bt... Oh well.. :)

The amount of energy it takes to keep someone totally out of your thoughts is the same energy used to breathe in and out .. because as you breathe, you live ..... you think of that same person and wish he or she is there with you... It takes more to breathe at this time cause ur heart is heavy ... holding the thoughts of one you hold close and exerting much pressure as the heart beats!... Right now I cannot explain how I feel but I sure know something is missing... One thing I must do is look within and search for that which adds that glow to my smile and causes my heart to beat in peace. That no amount of sadness or bitterness can penetrate!... I want to be happy in all aspects.... Yes.. It's only a matter of time!...because everyone deserves true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment