Wednesday 18 July 2012

NOW

Pardon my chit chat today.... but this is how I feel this very moment ......

Now this is a week I choose to stand for that which is true, I have battled with thoughts which have held me bound... Battled with happiness which has brought me so much tears .. Struggled which peace which has meddled with my joy and has again hurt others... Today... I stand firm.. I wanna take hold of things .. I would call on God daily as him alone knows what I want in life ... Atimes I wish I know God's plan for my future!.. I wouldn't bother which things!.. Yet I want him to have his way this very moment..... Woke up this morning with different thoughts in my head .. my mind wandering.. Yes wandering as I feel like a stranger to my own self... this is a week of self realisation .... Of course I knw what I need in live the now .. True happiness .. Only the way to go about it is what I want to know.... That's where God comes to play ... I have heard the words of wisdom everyone has for me... This day I hope I take my hold of my happiness and I know sound mind and voices of confusion playing in my head would seize!... I would play a song of joy as I would overcome all interfering thoughts ........even as I now walk in the path of silencing voices!.... .

No comments:

Post a Comment