Tuesday 31 July 2012

Reasons to appreciate family

You never know the worth of what you've got until
you see it slipping away from you
and all you can do is watch
because you can't do anything more ..
You never know the worth of a person
until they're no longer there
to make fun of your silliness
make fun of the way you speak
scold you for your wrong doings
give you a hug and tell you they love you
You would never know the worth of dad
until you are left alone to fix the things
he wouldn't let his princess do
until you need him to smile at you and be your rock
until you need him to put you in the right path
Appreciate what you've got .. Appreciate what you have
cause time lost with those who care the most about you
especially family.. is time lost forever
Because the love of your parents, siblings- immediate and extended is overwhelming when experienced ...

I love my dad, mum siblings... extended family ..
I've been showered with so much love and care from birth
and I'm appreciative because it's made me the happy person I am today!!..

Never been so scared of losing anything like I was today ... Bt I thank God for life!!!!.. :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment